- Allstate Foundation Support Financial Literacy Initiative
- Microsoft Hosts JA Job Shadow
- Atlanta Teens Win Natl. Competition
- JA Fellows Compete in Natl. Competition
- Accenture Supports Work Readiness
- STEM Day 2013
- Kaiser Permanente Supports Title 1 Schools
- Inspiring Atlanta's Youth
- Boys & Girls Club and JA Celebrate 7 Years
- All Students Served in Lamar County
- Travelers Foundation Donates Time and Dollars
Our programs help prepare young people for the real world by showing them how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, how to create jobs which make their communities more robust, and how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace. Students put these lessons into action, and learn the value of contributing to their communities.
JA's unique approach allows volunteers from the community to deliver our curriculum while sharing their experiences with students. Embodying the heart of JA, our classroom volunteers transform the key concepts of our lessons into a message that inspires and empowers students to believe in themselves, showing them they can make a difference in the world.