- JA Fellows Compete in Natl. Competition
- Accenture Supports Work Readiness
- STEM Day 2013
- Kaiser Permanente Supports Title 1 Schools
- Inspiring Atlanta's Youth
- Boys & Girls Club and JA Celebrate 7 Years
- All Students Served in Lamar County
- Travelers Foundation Donates Time and Dollars
- Successful Savannah Business Hall of Fame
- 100 Black Men of Savannah Partnership
- Geico and Burdell Hunt Celebrates 10 Years
The coastal region of Georgia is served by Junior Achievement of Savannah, with programs in Chatham, Bulloch, Effingham, Bryan, Liberty, Glynn and Coffee Countie. In the 2012-13 academic year, more than 12,500 students will be served JA programs, from in-class courses to the JA Capstone experiences of JAMS (JA Means Success), Fellows, and Job Shadows. More than 600 volunteers from various businesses and civic organizations will contribute their time, talents, and expertise to work with students so that they may succeed in a global economy.
Some of JA’s major supporters in this region include Bank of America, The Byck-Rothschild Foundation, Colonial Oil, Mr. & Mrs. Dale Critz, Sr., Georgia Pacific, Gulfstream Aerospace, Mr. & Mrs. Robert Jepson, Mr. & Mrs. Don Kole, Mr. Jack Neises, The Savannah Morning News, Georgia Power, Hunter Maclean, National Distributing Company, PHRM Holdings, AT&T, Wells Fargo Insurance Services, Weyerhaeuser, Mr. & Mrs. Dwaine Willet, and WTOC.
|Jennifer Singeisen||6001 Chatham Center Drive|
|P: 912.790.7822||Savannah, Georgia 31405|