- JA Fellows Compete in Natl. Competition
- Accenture Supports Work Readiness
- STEM Day 2013
- Kaiser Permanente Supports Title 1 Schools
- Inspiring Atlanta's Youth
- Boys & Girls Club and JA Celebrate 7 Years
- All Students Served in Lamar County
- Travelers Foundation Donates Time and Dollars
- Successful Savannah Business Hall of Fame
- 100 Black Men of Savannah Partnership
- Geico and Burdell Hunt Celebrates 10 Years
Founded in 1964, the Northwest Georgia District is housed in Dalton. The district serves Whitfield, Murray, Gordon, Floyd, Dade, Chattooga, Gilmer and Pickens counties. The office merged with JA of Georgia in 2003 and is governed by a board of directors comprised of business and community leaders.
During the 2011-2012 school year, 9249 students learned skills they will use for life due to the efforts of our volunteers, board and staff. We had volunteers from 54 area businesses as well as parents, retirees and education students from Dalton State College.
|Street Address||Mailing Address||Email: email@example.com|
|411 Mitchell Street||P.O. Box 864||Phone:706.278.9180|
|Dalton, GA 30721||Dalton, GA 30722||Fax: 706.278.1676|